DZEYMOV MATH BOOKS
A responsible choice
1. Welcome To Dzeymov Math Courses! This assignment will walk you through the process of completing homework in this system. There are a few different types of question formats. The first is a selector. To select a response, click on the pull-down menu and select "This is the correct response". Then click "next" at the bottom of the page, or click on the number "2" at the top of the page.
noThis is the correct responsenopewrongincorrectnot this one
Question 1 of 11
2. Once you have answered a question, you should see its corresponding number above turn green. If you skip to another question without answering it, the number will turn gold. (try it, but come back!)
Another type of question is the Single Choice selector. In this type of question, you can select only one answer. Try it here. Select an incorrect answer, and then select "This is the correct answer" Your incorrect answer should lose focus and become deselected. Once you have highlighted the correct answer, move to the next problem.
Question 2 of 11
3. The next type of question is a True or False question. In this type of question, you will select "True" if the statement is true, and "False" if the statement is false. It is very similar to the previous type of question.
True or false: This is a true or false question
Question 3 of 11
4. The next type of question is a multiple select question. In this type of question you may select more than one answer. Selecting answers will not deselect any previously selected answers. You may deselect an answer by clicking on it a second time. Select all correct answers below:
Question 4 of 11
5. Another type of question is the fill in the gap question. It will be a textbox (or many textboxes) in a question that you will fill in an answer. For example, put the number here: .
For many of these questions, you may have to format your answer to work in the text field. For example, to type the fraction you will use the / symbol. Enter by typing -1/2 here:.
You may also be asked to enter your answer as a decimal. is equivalent to the decimal -0.5 . Enter -0.5 here:
And finally, your text box may be a word. Enter the word "done" (without the quotes) here: .
Question 5 of 11
Question 6 of 11
Question 7 of 11
8. o you see that flag green flag? Click it! It turns red!
This is the way to select a question that you want to come back to. When you click this flag and then leave the question, the question number above will be encircled with a dashed black line.
Click on the flag to make it red, then select another problem from the numbers above to observe the highlight (but come back to this question afterwards).
Question 8 of 11
9. The last type of question you will face is a slider question. To use the slider, click and drag the knob to the correct place. The correct answer for this question is "3". move the slider there now!
Question 9 of 11
Question 10 of 11
11. When you have completed all questions for homework or for a quiz, don't forget to submit. The submit button is at the bottom of the assignment. Click "Submit" once you have answered all the questions!
Question 11 of 11